К основному контенту

I'm sorry

Hey there! My MacBook was stolen. I'm sad because I had a self-challenge that I can't continue. I tried to design the new poster every day. Anyway, I had some results to present to you. I'm sorry that I didn't show anything for a long time. I was busy. Unfortunately, most of the originals were lost. I'm crying because I lost my portfolio. However, I think this case is a good motivation to work even harder and spend more time in school in the computer class. I'm trying to get more commercial work right now, because I have to buy new MacBook :(
See you soon!



















Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Photo assignment

Logotype for student organization

Hello! I want to show you the logotype that I made for my friend yesterday. It's very simple and clean. I had only 1 day to do it. Hope you like it! 👅